The study program ‘Agricultural and Forestry Phytopathology and Plant Protection’ belongs to the study program P4106 Agricultural Specialization. This field focuses mainly on the study of biology, physiology and epidemiology of plant pests and pathogens, diagnostic methods, resistance of plants to pathogens and pests and resistance of these harmful organisms to pesticides, as well as on chemical, biological, and other methods of plant protection. The most modern diagnostic and analytical methods are used for the study.
Possibilities of employment
- leading positions in plant protection within the Central Institute for Supervising and Testing in Agriculture,
- state administration,
- research in plant protection
- distributors of pesticides,
- high schools and universities focused on plant production,
- extension service in plant protection.
Applied Agricultural Zoology, Diagnostic Methods in Plant Protection, Plant Pathology-Mycology, Methods in Agricultural Entomology, Plant Virology, Agricultural Phytopathology, and Molecular Genetics.