Date: May 11, 2022
Announcement of Bachelor and Master students´ competition form the best scientific and project works in both the full-time and correspondence course at FAPPZ CZU in Prague.
The competition includes the following sections:
- Animal Production, Biotechnologies and Breeding.
- Breeding of Special Animals.
- Crop Production, Biotechnologies and Breeding.
- Garden and Landscape Architecture and Planning.
- Natural Resources, Rural and Landscape Development.
- Foods, Nutrition and Health.
- Foods, Nutrition and Health (with the possibility of advancing to the national round of the competition "Students for food quality"– Federation of the Food and Drink Industries of the Czech Republic).
Competition language: Czech, English (according to the language of the relevant studied program)
- The deadline: May 3, 2022, or until capacity is filled (according to the date and time of uploading the contribution)
Submission information for the competition:
- Upload the complete version of the contribution and its annotation (single PDF) to Moodle (subject ASVK / password: SVK2022) – https://moodle.czu.cz/course/view.php?id=22520, to the relevant section and printed version (1 contribution and 3 annotations) submit to the commission before the defencen
The defence of the submitted contribution:
- May 11, 2022, during the FAPPZ Student Scientific conference, by a public presentation (the time and place will be specified). The length should not exceed ten minutes, use PowerPoint presentation.
Announcement of winners:
- May 11, 2022, (time, place will be specified) with participation of the faculty management.
All participants will receive an honorary acknowledgement of participation in a Student Scientific Conference FAPPZ. Students with the best contributions in sections will be awarded by a diploma, subscription to Vesmír magazine and by a financial reward in the following amounts:
- 1st place – 10.000 CZK
- 2nd place – 7.000 CZK
- 3rd place – 5.000 CZK
Supporting files – please, see Moodle system: Instructions SVK 2022, Template for contribution.
Any questions? Use: email@example.com
In Prague, April 8, 2022
prof. Ing. Josef Soukup, CSc.
Dean of faculty