Date: May 14, 2019
Bachelor and Master students competition for the best scientific and project works in both the full-time and distant -studies at FAFNR CULS in Prague.
The competition includes the following sections:
- Animal production, biotechnologies and breeding
- Breeding of special animals
- Crop production, biotechnologies and breeding
- Garden and landscape architecture and planning
- Natural resources, rural and landscape development
- Foods, nutrition and health
Competition language: Czech, English (according to the lecturing language of the study field)
- The deadline and submission information for the competition: May 2, 2019
- Upload the complete version of the contribution and its annotation (one PDF) to Moodle (subject ASVK | password: svk) - https://moodle.czu.cz/course/view.php?id=11059
- printed version (1 contributions and 3 annotations) hand over to room A409 (KBFR, Ing. J. Križková) FAFNR (main building)
- When submitting via Moodle, be sure to indicate to which section you are uploading your work
- The defence of the submitted contribution:
- May 14, 2019 during the FAFNR Student Scientific Conference, by a public presentation (the time and place will be specified). The length should not exceed a ten minute Power Point presentation.
- Announcement of winners:
- May 14, 2019 (time and place will be specified) with participation of heads of the faculty.
All members will receive an honorary acknowledgement of participation in a Student Scientific Conference. Students with the best contributions in sections will be awarded by a diploma and by a financial reward in the following amounts:
- 1st place – 10.000 CZK
- 2nd place – 7.000 CZK
- 3rd place – 5.000 CZK
Supporting files – please, see Moodle !!
In Prague, March 6, 2019
prof. Iva Langrová
Dean of FAFNR